Here are some of our real customers who have achieved their health goals with the help and support of the Wintea. Yes, these are genuine results with verified purchase achieved by real people. Start Wintea today! It brings you not just quality night's sleep but enormous health benefits to your entire body!
*results may vary from person to person. For more information please read our disclaimer.
*"It's delicious!! I usually let it steep for 7-10 minutes and drink it. It does help digestion a lot!! One cup before meals for better digestion or after meals to ease bloating. No need for sugar. " McCarthy
* Drives away a cold or sore throat. "I drink this tea sweetened with brown sugar from the Woolies. Really rich tasting. Very good for my digestion. Good to drive away a cold or sore throat! Not much to say about this, but that is a perfect and healthy tea! " Gerarda J
* "I drink this every day now. This tea is very warming and spicy. I am sure there are some ginger liked ingredients in there but not like the harsh taste of those ginger teas. I add one teaspoon of honey and it's the perfect tonic for colds. " Nicole
* Great for Digestion, Metabolism, Warms me up "This is an intense tea which blends herbs with ginger creating a unique and robust flavour. It is a great drink at any hour of the day. I brew up a cup while at work. It great for digestion, metabolism, warms me up in cold weather." Russell T
* "It is a spicy tea that is also very soothing. I suffered from digestive problems and this tea has really helped me sleep through the night without stomach troubles." Alan
* Helpful on my Morning Sickness "This tea tastes awesome with added honey (I don’t really add brown sugar as instructed in the box). It warms my mouth, throat and chest, and I can feel the warmness circulating through my body. It has been really helpful on my morning sickness and pains." Gina
*"I drink this tea sweetened. It warms me right up in the morning. It is helpful for relaxation as well as stomach issues." Amanda G
*"This is not a tasteless tea. Not a tea to drink before bed as it picks you up. The ingredients are very fresh. A wonderful addition to my collection." Mick J
* Helped on My Boy's Cold "I made a strong cup with three teabags and brown sugar following the instruction in the box for my boy’s cold. It has a strong and rich taste and it seems to help with congestion and speed up healing. I like this tea and will continue to. I wont have it run out." Jane S
* "Wintea soothes my throat but also my stomach. I like this flavour and will buy it again!" Mark Turner
* "Another lovely, intense and all natural herbal tea by Harmoni-t. Being a customer for 7 years, I am definitely impressed with this supplier in general." Yvette
* "It’s a great healthy alternative to coffee in winter. It is delicious with some sort of ginger flavours." Denise B
* "Refreshing in the summer and warming in the winter, it is an all-seasons drink, not as its name. Highly recommended." Peter
* "I am a huge fan of this manufacturer and its teas - this tea is another one on my list! Soothing on a cold night." Diane Gutmann
Package: 60 standard tea bags packed in a pouch.
Serving size: 1 - 2 cups a day in winter or upon needs.
What does Wintea taste like?
The taste of Wintea is similar to black tea with a refreshing spiciness (not at all in the way that hot peppers are spicy).
Does Wintea contain caffeine?
No, Wintea contains no caffeine.
Is Wintea safe for children?
Wintea is safe for people of eleven (11) years of age or older.
Can I use Wintea during other seasons?
Yes, Wintea can also be used during other seasons to deal with some other health conditions, especially for women.
Can I use Wintea on any type of common cold?
No. Wintea is only suitable for using on wind-cold type of cold in cold seasons (the cold in winter). For wind-heat type of cold in warm seasons such as summer cold, Midsummer tea is recommended.
Is there any instruction enclosed?
Yes, an instruction is enclosed in each box with healthy living tips to help you having a healthy winter. It also contains recipes of how to use Wintea for different health conditions.
Orders to be dispatched within 24 business hours.
United States: 2 - 5 business days
Australia: 2 - 4 business days
New Zealand: 2 - 5 business days
Canada: 3 - 5 business days
UK, Ireland, Europe: 4 - 7 business days
Japan, India: 3 - 5 business days
China (PRC): 3 - 5 business days
Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea: 3 - 5 business days
Other Countries: 5 - 10 business days